|To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase, a specially marked Cussons Pure product from any Cussons Pure stocking retailer between 16/11/09 and 28/02/10.
To enter, individuals must then visit www.cussonspure.com.au, follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details including their unique code found on the on pack sticker and submit the fully completed online entry form by 11:59pm AEDST on 28/02/10.
Each entrant will be notified instantly online whether or not they are an instant winner. All valid entries received from non-winners will be entered into the unclaimed prize draw.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
- (a) only one (1) entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; and
- (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Promotion commences on 00:01am AEDST on 16/11/09 and entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 28/02/10.
- Winners will be notified immediately in writing online. Winner's names will be published in The Australian on 05/03/10. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Instant win prizes: 50 x $1,000 cash awarded in the form of a cheque. Cheque will be sent out to the winner using the residential address provided in their online entry.
- If the winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
- Total prize pool value is $50,000. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- A draw for any unclaimed instant win prizes may take place at 11:00am AEST on 02/06/10 at Message Media, Level 22, 385 Bourke Street Melbourne VIC 3000, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners will be notified by mail and their names will be published in The Australian on 07/06/10.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
- (a) to disqualify any entrant; or
- (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. There will be a maximum of 650,000 specially marked stickers with unique codes printed for this promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and Tennis Australia Ltd (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
- (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is PZ Cussons Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 004 164 827) of 282 -300 Hammond Road Dandenong VIC 3175. Telephone: 03 9794 3333. NSW Permit No. LTPS/09/9201, VIC Permit No. 09/3244, ACT Permit No. TP09/4016, SA Permit No. T09/2399.